Free-Heel Skiing: Telemark and Parallel Techniques for All Conditions (Mountaineers Outdoor Expert Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.09
as of 12/12/2017 06:35 UTC details
- You Save: $7.86 (36%)
- Sales Rank:674,345
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Color:No Color
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.94
- Dimensions (in):7 x 0.5 x 8.8
- Publication Date:October 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
CLICK HERE to download the chapter on "Founddation Skills" from Free-Heel Skiing
* Paul Parker is the master of free-heel skiing
* Features a color insert, new illustrations, information on the latest gear, and new anecdotes for each chapter
* Part of Mountaineers Books' "Outdoor Expert Series"
Incorporating the best and most recent techniques from both alpine and Nordic skiing, Free-heel Skiing presents skiers with the latest methods for tackling the full range of terrain and snow. Everything from beginning turns to advanced telemark techniques is covered, along with tips for choosing and caring for equipment and suggestions for conditioning and strength training.
This is the seminal text on this sport and Paul Parker is the sport's recognized guru, which is the reason why many who began their love affair with free heeling refer this book simply as "The Parker Book". That says it all
In this bible for telemark skiers, author Paul Parker covers everything you'll need to know to free your heel.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.