All American 30-Quart Pressure Cooker Canner
- Buy New: $349.99
as of 11/22/2017 21:50 UTC details
- Seller:Gourmet Kitchen
- Sales Rank:39,044
- Size:30 qt
- Shipping Weight (lbs):28
- Dimensions (in):17 x 17 x 20
- Warranty:1-year Limited Warranty
- Release Date:May 22, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- The All American 30-quart pressure cooker and canner holds approximately 19 standard regular mouth pint jars or 14 standard regular mouth quart jars; Perfect Canner for all your canning needs!
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with an attractive, easy to clean satin finish; Easy on-off cover; Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Sturdy phenolic top handle; Exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system for a steam-tight seal; No gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Easy to read geared steam gauge; Automatic overpressure release; Settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi
- 19 inches high with 12-1/4-inch inside diameter; made in USA
Only the ALL AMERICAN Pressure Canner features an exclusive, precision machined “metal-to-metal” sealing system. These Pressure Canners for canning feature positive action clamping locks that align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. The ALL AMERICAN Canner makes it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits – it’s the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All canning pressure cooker models feature a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 5.5″ Instruction and Recipe Book. Suitable for gas, electric, or flat top stoves. The high heat generated by a pressure cooker can kill more bacteria than a regular hot water bath, making this pressure cooker the ideal tool for canning vegetables and non-acid fruit. The metal-to-metal seal permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, making the seal safer than conventional rubber or composition gasket cookers. Crafted of the finest hand-cast aluminum, this durable cooker/canner features a stay-cool Bakelite top handle, geared steam gauge, automatic overpressure release and pressure regulator weight with settings of 5 PSI, 10 PSI and 15 PSI. The attractive satin finish is smooth and easy to clean. Double thick edges provide added protection at the points of heaviest wear.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.