Navitas Organics Chia Seeds, 16 oz. Bag
- Buy New: $10.40
as of 11/22/2017 21:48 UTC details
- Sales Rank:2,214
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:16 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 4 x 2.5
- Legal Disclaimer:This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Release Date:July 10, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Named after the Mayan word for "strength," these tiny seeds are a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants!
- An excellent source of essential fatty acids, chia contains 8 times more omega-3s than salmon. Chia has superior hydrating capabilities, 2 grams of protein and 11% DRV of fiber in one serving.
- The ultimate versatile superfood: add it to salads, porridge, toast, dips, smoothies, or baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free
- Contains 1 - 16oz. Pouch of Chia Seeds
Ancient cultures throughout Central America have long enjoyed chia seeds as a key part of their food and medicine. The seeds were even used as currency. Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds are loaded with omega fats, protein, antioxidants and dietary fiber. They have a mild nutty flavor, and since they absorb liquid, they’re ideal for hydration and feeling full. The Maya and Incans revered the tiny, but nutrient-dense, chia seed as a staple food along with corn and beans. In fact, 'chia' is the Maya word for 'strength.' You'll find lots of strength in Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds, which contain an abundance of good-for-you nutrients that can be added to virtually any meal.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.